Ursuline schools and colleges developed and evolved from Angela’s ideal of passing on the faith through the mothers in the homes of Brescia. Thus the primary objective of any Ursuline school or college is to participate in the evangelising mission of the Church by fostering a school/college community where gospel values are lived and taught. It is based on the teaching of Saint Angela which emphasises…
- A personal relationship with God
- The holistic development of each individual
- The dignity and uniqueness of each person
- The importance of courtesy and kindness
- The fostering of courage and confidence to live in justice and faith
- The encouragement of a caring and respectful attitude towards self, others and the environment.
These values inspired by Saint Angela continue to be followed in our schools and colleges today